2023 машина для наполнения подушек с индивидуальным логотипом для домашнего текстиля (1600753097289)

Share on:


Price:2 200,00 $ - 2 300,00 $
Price in USD:Details

Quantity:


Product Overview

Description



Specifications




product name
pillow filling machine
weight
250kg
size
67*110*86,90*81*87
motor power
220v/380v 2.2+1.5+0.12kw
logo
custom logo
type
100+s


Products Information






Recommend Products






Company Profile






Baoding Feixiang Machinery Technology Co., Ltd. covers an area of 15,000 square meters, with a construction area of 2,000 square meters and more than 30 employees. With more than ten years of successful experience in professional machinery production, the company integrates development, design and manufacturing.




We have many cooperative factories in domestic, and the current production capacity reaches 2,000 units per year. The products are exported to dozens of countries and regions such as America, Europe, Africa, Argentina, Vietnam, the United States, Russia, China Taiwan, etc., and have been widely recognized by the international market and enjoy a high reputation.Welcome the customers from all over the world to visit our factory.












Our Advantages




Company Size
It covers an area of 15,000 square meters, with a construction area of2,000 square meters. The company has a number of cooperative factories in China which can accept large-scale orders.

Good Quantity
We have perfect production management and product quality assurance and have been widely recognized by the international market.

Cost Performance
We are a manufacturer and have a comparative advantage in price. Provide the most excellent products, the most favorable price and the most perfect sevice to all customers.

Supply Support
The factory has many years of experience and can meet various customization needs. We ensures the product with good quality, sufficient quantity and diversification.


Packaging&Shipping








FAQ




Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer?
A: We are manufacturer. Welcome to visit our factory at any time!

Q: How do you make our business long-term and good relationship?
A: We keep good quality and competitive price to ensure our customers benefit. We respect every customer as our friend and we sincerely do business and make friends with them, no matter where they come from.

Q: What is the payment you accept?
A: As usual 30% as prepayment by T/T, before machine leaving the factory, the balance of 70% should be paid. Total amount less than 5000 USD, please 100% T/T.

Q: How dose your factory do regarding quality control?
A: Quality is priority.We always attach great importance to quality control from the beginning to the end of the production. Every product will be fully assembled and carefully tested before it’s packed for shipment.

Q: What is your after sales service?
A: Every machine has a one-year warranty. If you have any questions, please contact us.


Contact Us




1600753097289
0.0157 s.