The Kidney Bean is a variety of the common bean (Phaseolus vulgaris). It is named for its visual resemblance in shape and colour to a kidney.
Red Kidney Bean, also known as Common Kidney Bean, Rajma in India, Surkh (Red) Lobia in Pakistan.
What Are the Benefits of Red Kidney Beans?
1. Red Kidney Beans is benefit for Protection Against Heart Disease.
2. Red kidney beans can provide a complete protein — when combined with rice or grains.
3. A higher legume consumption of Red Kidney Beans could reduce the risk of heart attack by more than 80%.
4. Just one cup (177 grams) of cooked Red Kidney Beans provides a third of the recommended daily intake for folate!
5. Red Kidney Beans have Extraordinary Antioxidant and Anti-Aging Prowess.
6. Red kidney beans contain even more proanthocyanidins than blueberries, cranberries, and small red beans.
Red Kidney Beans Images:
|Product Name||Red Kidney Bean|
|Place of origin||Hebei, China (Mainland)|
|Imperfect rate||3% MAX|
|Packing||25 kgs pp bag or According to Customer's requirement|
|Delivery time||7-10 days after payment received|
|Supply ability||500 Metric Ton/Metric Tons per Month|
Certificates for Our Products
Packaging & Shipping
Q: Are you manufacturer or trader?
A: We are professional manufacturer focus on coarse grains industry for over 17 years.
Q: Whether sample is available?
A: Free sample is available.
Q: What's your MOQ for Red Bamboo Beans and delivery time?
A: Our MOQ for Red Bamboo Beans is one 20'FCL and Shipped in 7-10 days after payment received.
Q: What's the POD?
A: Dalian, Tianjin, Shanghai, Fangcheng Port or other China main ports.
Q: What's your payment term?
A: We normally accept T/T and L/C at sight, other fast payment way is also accepted such as Mastercard and cash etc.
Q: How about the After Sales Service?
A: Prompt response to any inquiries and will do our best to provide excellent service to all customers.