1. It is an automatic step-up/ step-down regulated module, the input Voltage can be higher or less than output Voltage
2. Use advanced synchronous rectification technology, conversion efficiency up to 98 percent
3. It has output over-current and short circuit protection; chip with overheat protection
4. It has input under voltage protection and with 15A fuse, more safe to use
5. Can be widely used in embedded systems, notebook power, automotive power, industrial power, etc
Wide Input Voltage Range: DC 5 ~ 32V
Output Voltage: DC 2 ~ 24V(continuously adjustable)
Continuous Output Current: 12A, maximum 14A (input 14V, output 12V).
Use advanced synchronous rectification technology, conversion efficiency up to 98%.
Operating Frequency: 200KHz
Has output over-current and short circuit protection, the circuit will automatically protect it when the output is short circuit.
Input with 15A fuse, more safe to use.
Chip with overheat protection, automatically stop working when over temperature.
Input undervoltage protection, stop working when the input voltage is lower than 4.5V.
Doesn't have input reversed connection protection, if input and output get reversed, the module will be burnt.
Soft starter function, to make sure no overshoot voltage exists when being powered.
Enabled terminal can control the switch of output voltage directly, connect ground to close the output voltage, the module will go into sleep mode. Not connecting is opening output.
Input and output both use LC filter, large-capacity ceramic capacitors and high-frequency low-impedance electrolytic capacitors, to ensure very low input and output ripple. When the input is 14V, output is 12V 10A, Ripple ≤30mVp-p. Especially in the automotive application conditions, it won't interfere with other devices.
Full Load Temperature Rise: 50 °C, with heat sink to enhance heat dissipation.
Operating Temperature Range: industrial -45 °C ~ + 85 °C
Dimension: 85mm*48mm*25mm (L * W * H)
Connection: Terminal Type
1 x LTC3780 DC Step Up/Down Module
We have types of Modules.Active electronic components(Integrated Circuits, Relay, Sensors, and etc)and Passive electronic components (Filter, Magnetic Bead.Diodes, Transistors, Capacitors, Resistors, Inductors, and etc...