Disposable car seat plastic cover Car care Interior Accessories

Share on:

Price:$12.60 - $15.30
Price in USD:Details


Product Overview


            Disposable  car seat cover Car care Interior Accessories   

Product Description


Techincal Data:


Thickness 15mic≥15mic
Packing250pcs/roll, 1roll/box250pcs/roll, 1roll/box
MOQ600 rolls600 rolls





It is used for covering the seat and protect it from polluting, such as water, dust, oil, color pen...


Because of PE material, could not use recycled. Just one-time usage.


So, disposable car seat cover is widely used by car manufactuer and repair shops.


Using disposable car seat covers will protect your customer's vehicle car seat covers from dirt and especially grease stains that may come from your repair shop while your mechanic works to repair your customers' car.



QQ20130313141532plastic  car seat cover.jpg




Packaging & Shipping







Our Services





Company Information

test (6).pngtest (16)IMG_2028





1.How can I get your sample?


Of course, we can send you some samples. Most samples are free, sample  what's more, you need afford air freight. Maybe you also send us your DHL or TNT or EMS account ,so you can pay for air freight to your carrier company directly.


2.Whether we can print our logo or need our color or size or not?

Yes, because we have our own factory and R&D team, so we can make products as your demands. we can print your logo, we also can make as your size and print it as your color.


3.Before placing order,can we make sample firstly?


we can make sample for you as your demands before placing order, but we need take some takeup fees. Certainly, we will refund you sample fees when you placing larger order.


4.How many kinds of payment terms you can accept?


About payment terms, we would like 100%TT before shipping goods. of course, you need pay for about 30%TT before making products, the rest 70%TT before shipping goods. we also accept  West Unions , it is fit for small amount order.


0.0114 s.