Takstar WPM-300 In Ear Stage UHF Stereo Wireless Monitor System for Studio Recording/on-Stage Monitoring ( Transmitter and Receivers) Ideal for Stage, Studio, Exhibit, Lecture, Speech,multilingual interpretation
• A wireless monitoring system tailored for instrument/stage monitoring and simultaneous interpretation.
• UHF wireless transmission, PLL (phase-locked loop) technology, stable and reliable performance.
• Anti-interference composite circuit, use multiple bodypack receivers simultaneously.
• Supports up to 10 transmitters working at the same time, suitable for multilingual interpretation.
• Transmit up to around 50 meters within line of sight.
• Dynamic companding circuit with high S/N ratio for clear audio output.
• Includes in-ear monitors that are comfortable to wear and offer rich delicate sound and strong bass.
• ø3.5mm audio input on transmitter, easier to connect with mixer, amplifier or other audio device.
• Operating Frequency: 520-600MHz
• Operating Current: 100mA (TYP)
• Power Supply: DC 12V/300mA
• Transmitting distance: ≥ 50m (line of sight)
• Transmitting Power: 5dbm (TYP)
• Dimensions: 159×79.8×21.1mm
• Weight: approx. 123g
• Frequency Range: 520-600MHz
• Operating Voltage: DC 2.5V (2.2V-3.0V) / two AA batteries
• Operating Current: 115mA (TYP)
• Frequency Response: 20Hz-15 kHz (-6dB intercept point)
• S/N Ratio: > 60dB
• Receiving Sensitivity: better than 8dbuv
• Stereo Separation: >45dB
• Dimensions: 169×64×30.95mm
• Weight: approx. 123.5g
Note: The above data is measured by Takstar laboratory, and Takstar has the final interpretation right!
Suit for:• Suitable for instrument/stage/conference monitoring, simultaneous interpretation.
Established in 1995, Takstar is a leading manufacturer in the electro-acoustic industry. The company devotes itself to providing you with the best possible audio processing solutions.
Our product range has since grown into a diverse array of professional microphones, headphone sets, voice amplifiers and integrated applications. This way, we help the user fulfill their dream of enjoying high-quality entertainment and become their trustworthy partner for innovative technology and top-level products. Being of international reputation and market influence, we combine R&D, design, manufacturing, sales and service on our mission to assure continuous development of the industry.
Takstar’s production base boasts up to 210,000 sq. meters with 2,500 employees, complete processing workshops and highly advanced equipment.
• Transmitter 1 PC
• Bodypack Receiver 1PC
• In-Ear Monitors 1 PR
• Silicone Ear Tips (S, M, L) 1 PRS
• ø3.5mm Audio Cable 1 PC
• RCA Audio Cable 1 PC
• ø3.5mm to 6.3mm Plug 1 PC
• 12V/300mA Adapter 1 PC
• User Manual 1 PC