1. Good mechanical properties, impact strength is 3~5 times that of other films, good folding resistance.
2. Resistant to oil, fat, alkene, dilute alkali, and most solvents.
3. The heat resistance of pure PET is not high, the heat deflection temperature is only about 85℃, but it is greatly improved after reinforced treatment. After glass fiber reinforced PET mechanical properties similar to PC, PA and other engineering plastics, heat deflection temperature can reach 225 ℃; PET heat aging resistance is good, the embrittlement temperature of -70℃, at -30 ℃ still has a certain toughness; PET is not easy to burn, the flame is yellow, burning oil drops.
4. Low gas and water vapor permeability, both excellent resistance to gas, water, oil and odor performance.
5. High transparency, can block ultraviolet rays, good glossiness.
6. Non-toxic, tasteless, good health and safety, can be directly used for food packaging.