How to get started with FBA as FBA sellers?
1. Creating an FBA selling account and loging in to Seller Central to set up FBA.
2. Creating your products listings and specifying FBA inventory.
3. Preparing your products in full compliance with FBA guidelines and requirements.
4. Shipping your products to FBA fulfillment centers after printing FBA shipment ID labels.
5. When your products become readily available for customers, FBA will take care of the after-sales services.
* Some tips for FBA sellers:
1. You need to request approval on FBA in advance and fill in the necessary paperwork.
2. Labels and pack slips are essential for each carton in the shipment before getting in FBA's fulfillment centers.
How to get an accurate freight quotation? The required information is listed as follows:
1. Cargo Description
2. Shipment Volume & Shipment Weight
3. Contact information about your supplier in China
4. Name/Code of your destination FBA warehouse