Custom Packaging Bamboo Product Flexible ECO Friendly Bamboo Fence To Separate Road (1600876209849)

Share on:


Price:$2.50 - $3.50
Price in USD:Details

Quantity:


Product Overview

Description



Products Description




Model
HBF1550
Product Name
Bamboo Fence
Material
100% natural bamboo
Iron wire
Size
5ft*16ft
Usage
Separate road,farmland and gardens
Features
1. Raw material: 100% natural bamboo, or processed from bamboo poles.
2. Environmental protection, no insects, anti-corrosion and mold proof.
3. Size: regular size, or customized according to customer needs.
4. Colors: natural yellow, natural green, carbonized brown, dyed, and plasticized.
5. Packaging: woven bags or as customer’s required.


Packing&Shipping






Company Profile






Exhibition




FAQ


Q1:What kind fo bamboo do you have?
A:Bamboo sticks,bamboo poles,bamboo skewers,colored bamboo sticks,bamboo fences,etc.

Q2:What payment method do you accept?
A:Credit/Debit Card/Apple Pay/Google Pay/Paypal/Afterpay/Pay-easy/MOLpay/Wire Transfer/Western Union/BOLETO

Q3:What's your payment terms?
A: You need to pay 30% as the down payment. After we prepare the goods, you will pay the remaining 70%, and we will ship the goods using the transportation method you choose.

Q4: Can you customize?
A: Sure,we provide customized product services.Please send your measurement to us,we can make as your request.

Q5: Is sample available?
A: We support sample services, but you will need to pay for the fees incurred in creating the samples.

Q6: May I visit your factory?
A:Of course you can.We can pick you up at Guangzhou Baiyun airport.



1600876209849
0.0047 s.