tabletop portable electric cooling and heating vertical barrel office commercial energy saving water dispenser (1600888406010)

Share on:


Price:
Price in USD:Details

Quantity:


Product Overview

Description



Specification


item
portable electric cooling and heating vertical barrel
Place of Origin
China, Guangdong
Package Size
15X15X18 cm
Material
Food-grade ABS
OEM/ODM
can customize the packing
MOQ
2pcs


Product Description










Company Profile




VASTRADE MANUFATURING INC (VMI),is a new-age cup and bottle brand which was established in 2009 with 7000 square meters for one organized factory.we enjoy a lucky growth every year owing to the hard work of my team.There are two important things:Greatdesign and experienced workers,we are very lucky to have both in VMI , we are expert problem solvers, we can reduce time,savecost and increase efficiency across the board. offering special solutions is why customers consider us the first choice .Product quality is our top priority.we have a strict QC system. because we totally understand how important to protect your brand.

In short, it’s our mission to protect your brand and reputation, we are bigger than your problems, we are looking forward to making successful prize with you.


Our Advantages


1.Pre-Sales Services
We inquire for you about logo customization, cargo reserve volume, shipping time and cost.

2.In-Sales Service
After receiving the order, we follow up the customer's demand and order completion in time.

3.After-Sales Service
After the customer receives the goods, we follow up with the customer and provide guidance on the products to be assembled.


FAQ


Q. Why should I choose your products?
A. Our products are made with high quality and low price.

Q:Can we provide OEM/ODM service?
A :Yes.Please feel free to contact us for further details.

Q:What are your terms of payment?
A:One is to telegraphic transfer 30% of the deposit before production,the remaining 70% to the copy of the bill of lading;The other is an irrevocable 100% sight L/C

Q:Can we visit your factory?
A :A warm welcome.

Q:Can you provide samples?
A:Yes, the sample of general size is free of charge, but the buyer needs to pay the shipping fee.


Semi-Automatic PET Bottle Blowing Machine Bottle Making Machine Bottle Moulding Machine
PET Bottle Making Machine is suitable for producing PET plastic containers and bottles in all shapes.


Semi-Automatic PET Bottle Blowing Machine Bottle Making Machine Bottle Moulding Machine
PET Bottle Making Machine is suitable for producing PET plastic containers and bottles in all shapes.


Semi-Automatic PET Bottle Blowing Machine Bottle Making Machine Bottle Moulding Machine
PET Bottle Making Machine is suitable for producing PET plastic containers and bottles in all shapes.


1600888406010
0.0079 s.