Industry gearbox turbine manual ss316 worm gear operated actuator 4 inch double flanged stainless steel butterfly valve (1600913331183)

Share on:


Price:$9.90 - $11.30
Price in USD:Details

Quantity:


Product Overview

Description





Why Choose us




Products Description


Industry gearbox turbine manual ss316 worm gear operated actuator 4 inch double flanged stainless steel butterfly valve



Butterfly valve, also known as flip valve, is a simple structure of regulating valve, can be used for low-pressure pipeline medium switch control of the butterfly valve is the closing piece (disc or butterfly plate) for the disc, revolving around the valve shaft to open and close a valve.
Advantages of butterfly valve:
1. Small and light , and easy installation and maintenance. It can be mounted wherever needed.
2. Compact structure, 90 degree fast switch.
3. Miniminzed operating torque, energy saving.
4. Flow curve tending to straight line. Excellent regulation performance.
5. Long service life Standing the test of tens of thousands opening/closing operations.
6. Bubbles-tight sealing with no leakage under the pressure test.
7. Wide selection of materials, applicable forvarious medium.



Product parameter


Body material
stainless steel 304
Seat material
EPDM
Disc material
stainless steel 304
Stem material
420
Actuator
Gearbox
Applicable media
Water , neutral liquids, etc
Applicable temperature
-20~120℃






Product application cases


Application: construction, chemical industry, water supply, petroleum, light and heavy industry, electric power, shipping, etc.




Factory introduction


Gongyi Runda Pipeline Manufacturing Co.,Ltd. is located in Xicun village pipeline equipment industrial park, Gongyi city, Henan province, China mainland, covering an area of 20,000 square meters. The monthly production capacity is 8000 pieces.
The main products are: Butterfly valve, Bellows seal globe Valve, Gate valve, Check valve, Rubber expansion joint, Metal bellow expansion joint, Repair clamp, Flexible metal hose, etc.









Exhibition and Team




Certificate




Packing & delivery




FAQ


Q: Can you make the product as per client's requirement?
A: Yes, we can make it with your exact requirement .

Q: What are yourpayment terms?
A: T/T (30% as deposit, the rest 70% will be paid before delivery), L/C at sight .

Q: Where is your nearest loading
port?
A: Shanghai, Qingdao or Tianjin, China.

Q: How can you guarantee the quality or any warranty?
A: Check the specification,material and appearance before delivery, and approve the delivery after qualified .
B: Support third-party inspection .

Q: Do you accept small quantity order?
A: Of course we do.

Q: And what is your shipment and delivery time?
A: By sea or air. Normally 7 to 14 Days for delivery, according to your order quantity.

Pls send your detailed needs in the below and get a quick reply!


1600913331183
0.007 s.