Material:High Carbon Tool Steel
Feature:Material is High Carbon Tool Steel which is hard enough to create clean cut ;
ESD Conductive Handle can prevent static electricity.Comfortable&protective TPR Handle
* HIGH-QUALITY STEEL: Professional cutting tools for precision electronics maintenance and other industries, can cut 0.8mm soft iron wire and 1.3mm soft copper wire. It is made of special SK5 steel material, and the hardness of the blade is up to HRC50 ± 3 deep quenched, so it is easy to cut.
* GOOD SAFETY: The thickness of the head is up to 2.5mm, and the design of the double-low-edge beveled edge can effectively prevent the wire from splashing during shearing. To ensure the durability of the cutter, do not use it to cut hard or large-sized wires.
* WIDE APPLICATION RANGE: High hardness and thin cutting edge make MP-250C pliers suitable for a variety of operations, electronic components, soft iron wire, model making, plastic burrs, etc. Ideal for students, beadwork, jewelers, electricians and craftsmen.
* LABOR-SAVING DESIGN: The handle has a spring design, the operation is more labor-saving, and it is not easy to fatigue after long-term use.
* TPR HANDLE: Designed with plastic sleeve handle, comfortable grip, not easy to slip.
Application: Cutting ;Handicraft; Electronic;Electrician; DIY; Jewelry
Suitable for copper wire below dia 1.3mm.