Used as rubber accelerator DMF N N-Dimethylformamide N-dimethylformamide free chemical

Share on:


Price:RUB 74,327.10
Price in USD:Details

Quantity:


Product Overview

Description

Company Profile
Dongying Qihao Chemical Co., Ltd, as one of the largest chemical-business trader, in the north of China, owns many aggressive-efforts sales teams to forge ahead, and to provide customers with high-quality products as the goal, to provide customers with high-quality service as the purpose. To enhance staff performance, all employees participate in learning and training activities regularly. To relieve working stress, our company organizes tour and physical training once a year, for all the employees. Our company abides by the rules that - a promise is a promise. Convince our customers with our quality, servic
Have strong warehousing and logistics capabilities and the right to release and use dangerous goods export license, with strong factory backing. As one of the largest chemical traders in North China, Dongying Qihao Chemical Co., Ltd. has many aggressive sales teams, aiming at providing high-quality products and services to customers.
Packing & Delivery
FAQ
A. What are your advantages? +15 years of experience +Professional R&D team +Strict quality control +The most competitive price + Fast delivery +24 hours service B. do you provide free samples? Free samples are possible, but the sample shipping costs are on your side. C. what is your payment term? 1. T/T, 30% prepaid, and the remaining 70% will be paid after the product is ready! 2, L/C 3, D/P D.what is your delivery time? It is usually 3-5 working days after receiving your deposit.

0.0094 s.