Sand and Gravel Machine description
Sand and Gravel Machine characteristics
The small size materials, grain-uniform capacity, hammer, long life, supporting small power, and change three step crushing to two step crushing, process simplification, simple structure, easy maintenance, the smooth running and so on.
Equipment investment lower than the same size of the traditional technique and equipment 35% -50%, higher than the same scale output efficiency of traditional technique and equipment 35% -50%(limestone as an example: one product size ≤ 5 mm accounting for 85 percent). Long-term maintenance costs run less than the same size of the traditional technique and equipment 35% -50%, widely used mechanism aggregate,cement, Refractories, and metallurgical industries.
Sand and gravel machine could crush the raw material from 200mm to 5mm with only one stage. It is usually used in cement industry to crush some medium hard solids, such as limestone, gypsum, glass, chamotte and other mix materials.
Usually, glass crushing machine, such as hammer crusher and jaw crusher can not crush the glass to 5mm, but PXJ fine crusher could. The discharge size of fine crusher(glass crushing machine) is 0-10mm and 0-5mm is more than 90%
Sand and Gravel Machine specification
Model Rotor Diameter*Width
Discharge grate adjusting range
1. Jinma provide the design, process diagram and foundation drawings according to clients' request.
2. Clients are welcome to inspect the equipment when the equipment are ready to delivery.
3. Equipment will be delivered with English Manuals and technical drawings
4. Engineers available to service machinery overseas, to make the layout design, foundations, guide the installation, commissioning run test, training workers, etc.
5.The equipment ordered from jinma will be guaranteed within 2 years since the day of purchasing if the problem is due to the equipment’s quality. If there is big quality problem with the equipment, the seller will discuss with the buyer and offer proposals to solve the problems within 72 hours since the notice from buyer.
6. Offer spares for the equipment within at least 10 years.