fresh carrot exporters in India (50026570182)

Share on:


Price:RUB 38.34
Price in USD:Details

Quantity:


Product Overview

Description

A)     Product introduction:

Product name

bottle gourd

Packing

5kgs, 10kgs and 15kgs

Crop

Fresh

Grade

A

Shipment

Within 5 days after signing in the sale contract

Origin

Guntur, Andhra Pradesh, India

Quality

The Best

B)      Quality and service:

Pramoda Exim Corporation is one of the leading company export and Vegetables in India.

1.       We are actively participating in trading.

2.       We maintain good quality means the best quality is my specialty.

3.       We will happy to trade with you.

C)     Company introduction:

Pramoda Exim Corporation from India famous in supply and export of fresh vegetables throughout the world.

1.       We have own cold storage house for vegetables.

2.       We are based in Guntur.

3.       We based on the fulfil commitment and quick supply the material.

4.       We have well-specified staff and workers.

D)     Specification:

1.       Product:  bottle gourd

2.       Grade: A

3.       Colour: Green and fresh

4.       Damaged goods: 5%

5.       Crop: Fresh

6.       Super quality and low price

7.       Place of origin: Guntur, Andhra Pradesh, India

8.       Quality Assurance

9.       Delivery in Time

10.   Good cleaned

11.   Well packed

12.   Fresh Indian vegetables

13.   High-quality export of fresh vegetables

14.   Good for Human

E)      Payment and details:

1.       L/C at sight 100%

2.       30% advance and remaining 70% was BL (Bill of lading) with scan documents

3.       Price: FOB Chennai or Hyderabad, CIF/AIR

4.       Delivery terms: 5 days after singing in the sale of contract

5.       Leading port: Chennai

Pramoda Exim Corporation from Guntur in India, we are the biggest suppliers and exporters of vegetables. For more details contact us:

Contact person: Srinivas Reddy

phone no : +91 8632352525

Cell no: 9581581333

Telephone no: 0863-2352525

Skype ID: pramoda.exim

fresh vegetable picture3.jpgfresh vegetable picture.jpgcarrot.jpgcarrot4.jpgcarrot3.jpgcarrot1.jpgfresh vegetable picture2 .jpg

50026570182
0.0074 s.