Industrial Iron & wood 2 shelf trolley, Vintage Reclaimed wood Hotel Trolley
Wood & Iron
30% deposit to be paid before mass production and balance to be paid against copy of B/L
25-30 days after order confirmation and sample approval
At GARUD we have following ways of packing the goods depending upon the fragility of the product as well as the requirement of the customer:-
1) In this the product is packed with layers of bubble wrap sheet and corrugate paper. Then these layers are fixed into shape of the furniture in a way that they perfectly secure the whole furniture.
2) In this the product will be packed with layers of bubble wrap sheet and corrugate paper and once secured properly with tape it is finally placed into a corrugated box which makes it even safer.
3) In case the client requires extra safety, especially in case of LCL shipments. We provide our clients with an option to take Crate & Pallet packing. In this after being packed into a carton or with a bubble wrap the Furniture is kept in a wooden frame or box that provides the maximum safety to the furniture.
The prices that we provide are ex factory. If a client requires, we can provide him FOB, C&F, CIF and even DDP in certain cases. For calculating the charges we require CBM (cubic meter) CBM is a unit which is generally used to calculate how much space a product occupies in a container. From this we can calculate approximate product quantity that can be stuffed in a container. For 20 ft. Container, 30 CBM (approx.) products can be stuffed, for 40 high cubes 68 CBM (approx) products can be stuffed.
At GARUD we provide the following advantages to our customers:-
· UNMATCHED QUALITY: - We provide the best in class quality products that are thoroughly checked by our quality experts.
· SPECIAL OFFERS: - Depending upon the order quantity, we at GARUD provide our clients with special offers like Special discounts.
· PHOTOGARAPHIC UPDATE: - We provide our clients with photographs of the products that are under production. Starting from the production till the time the container as been stuffed. We make sure the clients have all the information so that they are updated about the status of the order. It also helps in getting the approval from clients.
· UNMATCHED PRICE: - At GARUD we make sure that our clients are offered the best and most competitive price.
India’s Premium and Specialized Industrial Furniture Manufacturing and Export organization. Providing our clients with the best in class quality which we are able to deliver through our manufacturing Units which are located in Jodhpur, India
Our company specializes in Manufacturing, supplying and Export of Industrial, Vintage and Indian Artistic Furniture. We work with combinations of Iron, Wood,Reclamed Wood, Bone inlay, leather and Fabrics to create an extra ordinary collection of furniture and home decor designs.
Exporting Industrial Furniture across the globe we have a professional team of well experienced craftsmen who are dedicated to achieve high quality standards and frequently updated designs. And a team of well trained Marketing personnel with aim to provide all the information required by the customers which helps them to make a smart decision, and ultimately achieving a satisfied customer base.
We lay the greatest importance to the quality of our Industrial furniture. All Products are checked against a pre specified list of quality points like Usage, Functionality, Finish, Durability and a lot more other parameters. This ensures that we ship only high quality products to our clients.
In terms of services, we offer very competitive prices, and regularly update our clients with latest collections enabling them to have a leading price and design edge in their markets
We keep our clients updated on a regular basis on the status of their orders. Shall you choose to work with us we shall update you on the below milestones:
We also have our own website which you can visit any time and take a look at what we have in store for you!!
Q1. Payment & Order confirmation Terms?
For an order to be confirmed as final, the customer needs to make an advance payment of 30% of the total cost. And the remaining amount should be paid after final order has been made and approved by the client and the scan copy of BL & other documents have been presented to the client.
Q. What should be done in case of arrival of a damaged container?
In such cases, depending on the situation and the reasons for damage, appropriate steps will be taken. However if any kind of manufacturing defect is found or any damage is caused due to deficient packaging will be covered.
Q. How is ordering a container advantageous?
Ordering a container load has a very big advantage that is money. Order a full 20 ft or 20 ft container may seem to be a costly affair but actually it is way more money saving that LCL. In LCL shipments there is huge clearance cost and transportation cost as well as lot of work needs to be done. In full container load it is not that confusing.
Q. How long will it take to get my container?
Most of the containers are shipped within 4 to 6 weeks after we have received the order confirmation from the client. And depending upon the distance it usually take 25 to 40 days in shipping.
Q. What is the process of packaging a container?
As explained above, we have various kinds of options to choose from, depending upon the furniture, type of container load and last and the most important one, requirement of the customer.
Q. Is there any discount scheme available?
Depending on the number of containers ordered, or the size of the order we are flexible enough to provide our clients with the best possible rates in the market.
Q. Any further Queries?
We welcome your queries. Please contact us via Email for any kind of information or Queries.