Calorimeter for teaching instrument
For experiments in secondary schools
(1) To determine the specific heat of an object.
(2) To determine the electro-heat equivalent
This is in tow parts:
(1) Without electric heat filament (for specific heat)
(2) With electric heat filament (for electro-heat equivalent)
(1) The electro-heat element is a resistance coil made of Mo-Cr (2±0.1Ω&1±0.1Ω)
(2) When the electro-heat element connected to a 6V power supply and the current at 1.7-2A is immersed into water of 100Mls, the temperature can be increased to approximately 10°C after 10 minutes. It is approximate due to fluctuation of current.
|Ql: What certificates have you obtained? |
Al: We got IS014001:2004. ISO9001:2008, OHSAS18001:2007 and CE certificates.
|Q2: What is the payment term? |
A2: We accept T/T, 30% deposit & 70% balance payment before shipping, and Western Union.
|Q3: Are you a factory or trading company? |
A3: We are a Industry and trade integration enterprise with a history of 30 years.
Q4: What products do your factory produce?
mechanics, biology and etc.
|Q5: Do you provide OEM services? |
A5: Yes. we do.
Q6: Do you procure educational equipments for clients?Will it raise purchasing costs?
in China and has set up a joint marketing network.The product line contains almost all
teaching instruments, and we are very competitive in price
|Q7:What countries do you export to? |
A7:we export to Switzerhland,India,Malaysia,America,Japan,Canada,Austrilia,North africa and many other countries.