|top:300X195mm bottom :272X155mm height:175 hmm|
0.28 mm tinplate/galvanized iron;
0.21/0.23/0.25/0.28/0.30/0.35mm-----Depends on your requirement
lid + body + bottom
CMYK offset print + PMS color + protective coating outside,shiny or matt finish; Silver or gloden lacquer inside,shiny
|To be supplied by the buyer /format:AI,PDF,CDR, PSD, ( pixel>300dpi)|
|each pack into poly bag, then suitable pieces per 6 plys export carton|
|Terms of trade||Ex-factory,FOB (shenzhen,guangzhou port,China),CFR (CIF)|
|Test standards comply with||LFGB,ROSH,SVHC,ASTM|
|Inspection standard||AQL 2.5-4.0|
It should be paid 100% at first and it’s not refundable.
It should be paid 100% at first and it can be refundable when the order quantity is up to 100K.
Sample Lead time
7-10 days for existing mold; and 15-20 days for a new mold (since received the payment and the artwork has been approved)
About 25-35 days after the sample has been confirmed and received the payment.
T/T 30% as deposit, balance by copy of B/L
Details the clients should provide on the enquiry?
1.Shape---round, square, rectangular or other shapes?
2.Size----L*W*H (square and rectangular shape ) or diameter*height (round shape), lid's height and body's height, total height?
3.Material: our actually material is 0.19-0.35 thickness first grade tinplate, kindly point it to us which thickness you prefer to using ?
4.Printed requires----what & how printing on the tin you would requires?
5.Packing way--do you have special packing requires, show us if you have.
6.Quantity--this is important to get a exact best price.
7.Price term----E-XW, Local delivery, FOB, C&F
8.Drawing design or sample photos will lead better understanding.
9.Target market, destination country.
10.Any other requires and details will giving better understand your requires and faster response.
Please do your best provide above information.
What information we will provide in the quotation sheet?
1. Unit price base on price term requires and specifications;
2. Sample cost and mould cost (tooling cost) if happen;
3. Other extra cost if happen-----for example---- label cost, embossed logo cost, mould modify cost, lining cost, other accessories cost;
4. Our accurate estimate packing information---carton size, N.W & G.W. How many pieces in a standard container;
5. Sample time or mould /tooling time;
6. Mass production time / Lead time;
7. Our payment term;
8. Our similar products pictures for reference, if we have;
9. Most overflow would be you will have our quickly, professionally, patiently, definitely and principle service and help on the tin box purchase project;