Addressable input module YNA-IM952
The YNA-IM952 Intelligent input module (FM-IM952 module for short) is used with MN300,a two-bus fire alarm control panel. It can be connected with a conventional smoke detector, a conventional heat detector, a conventional manual call point, a conventional hooter/horn and some other equipment. After the said equipment starts to operate, the alarm signal output will be sent by the YNA-IM952 module to the fire alarm control panel through a signal bus to give a fire alarm.
II. Features and technical parameters
1. Mode of operation: Nonpolar two-wire system
2. Quiescent current: <0.5mA (bus); <6mA (power line)
3. Action current: <2mA (bus); <15mA (power line)
4. Operation indicator: The inspection indicator will blink once about every 12 seconds in the inspection status or remain lit in the operation status.
5. Operating environment: Temperature: -10℃~50℃; relative humidity: ≤95% (40℃±2℃, without condensation)
6. Terminal load: 4.7K resistance
7. External dimensions: 86×86×40(mm)
8. Weight: about 119g
9. Executive standard: GB16806-2006.
Yongningan has a complete technical R&D platform,A research team made up of technical elites of the industry provides a guarantee for the continuous improvement and innovations of the products and technologies of Yongningan Fire Technology.
We are making great efforts to develop an overseas market and our products have been sold to more than forty countries and regions including Japan, the EU, South Asia, Africa, etc.
With a vision of "Create a safe home", Yongningan makes unremitting efforts to create a safe, environmentally friendly, intelligent and comfortable living environment with its technologies and experience accumulated during its long-term engagement in the multiple professional fields of the weak current of buildings.
1.MOQ: 1 pcs
3.Payment terms :T/T L/C