Eco solar water heater and solar geysers 150l (18 tubes)
Feature of solar water heater
1. This is a natural circulation system. Cold water is heated in vacuum tube, and then rises
to the top of tank.
2. Storage tank does not bear high pressure, and hot water flows out by gravity.
3. Its assistant tank will make up water automatically when water in storage tank is being used up.
When water is full, it will stop making up water itself, no any manual operating.
4. Easy installation and free maintenance.
Advantages of solar water heater
1. It operated completely automatic if connect with intelligent controller.
2. Simple structure, easy plug-in installation, can be installed both on flat and inclined roof, and can
be used with an auxiliary electrical heater as to provide hot water without sunshine.
3. Superior heat preservation ensured by one-off molding polyurethane foam with thickness 65mm.
Can keep warm efficiently for 3 days
4. Stable and reliable performance, well wind resistance.
5. Meet the mankind healthy bath standard: The material of inner tank is SUS304-2B stainless
steel sheet; The silica gel ring sealing has a long life against the erosion and it is not harmful to
Working principle of solar water heater
1. Non-pressure solar water heater of all glass evacuated tube collector integrated with storage
tank, are ideal for use in houses and other applications where cheap, reliable hot water supply is
required. They are simple, economic and practical.
2. As the specific gravities of hot water and cold water are different, cold water goes downward
and hot water goes upward.
3. When cold water in evacuated tubes is heated, it becaomes lighter and goes to the water tank,
while cold water in the tank goes down to the evacuated tubes
4. Through this circulation, the cold water in the water tank will be gradually heated.
Nonpressure solar water heater: OS-NPC58 series catalogue:
|1.Inner tank: 0.4mm thickness SUS304 stainless steel|
|2. Vacuum tube: QB-AL-CU-SS-58-1800|
|3. Outer tank: 0.4mm thickness painted steel or PDVF|
|4. Frame: 1.5mm thickness coated galvanized steel|
|5. The material of insulation: 50mm thcikness polyurethane foam|
|6.Tube coating: Cu-SS-ALN|
|7. The reflector: aluminum alloy plate/stainless steel (optional)|
|8.Outer tank diameter:460mm for NPA- 58 system|