Fresh Apples quality manual from Shandong province

Share on:

Price:$9.00 - $10.90
Price in USD:Details


Product Overview



NameFuji Apple(Red:60%-70%)
Place of OriginYantai, Shandong ,China
NatureCrisp and sweet with high sugar content
Supply TimeFrom Oct. to Sep. next year
N.W.&Size9 or 10kg:32-36-40-44
(one carton)18or20kg:65mm-70 mm - 75 mm   75 mm - 80 mm   80 mm - 90 mm  90 mm and above
PackingInner:Tray, Netting sheath, Plastic bag.
Outer:Carton with our brand or your requirement.
MarketAll over the world
Processing CapacityAbout 10tons per day and we can provide goods within 2-3days
for 1 container.
Storing Temperature0°C
Payment TermT/T, L/C 
Trade TermFOB, CNF or CIF
MOQAbout 22 ton for one 40'rhc
Port of loadingQingdao Port ,China
Delivery TimeWith in 5-7 days after the confirmations of the order or the
receipt of the deposit. If packing design from your requirement,
delivery time will be adjusted properly.
Payment Informtaion

30%T/T deposit, B/L is released as soon as the remainder 70%

   We're supply after-sales service





0.0098 s.