water filter for dispenser HF524
99.9999% removal of pathogenic bacteria
HF524A is the unique filter for water dispenser meets EPA requirements for bacteria & protozoa.
PUREDRIP is suitable for use in situations where a reliable supply of safe drinking water is unavailable. Ideal for emergency situations such as floods, earthquakes etc. travelers, campers, field expeditions, as well every day home use.
· Meets EPA (USA) requirements for bacteria & Protozoa.
· Highest bacteria removing rate gravity water filter in the market.
· Total storage up to 25L(9L upper chamber and 16L lower chamber)
· Manufactured from BPA Free,food grade AS,and ABS plastic
· Cleanable ceramic filter element
· Especially suitable for very cloudy water
· Keep the minerals and trace elements in water
· Two operating ways: water dispenser or alone
· Selective media box meets different water quality.
· 99.9999% Pathogenic bacteria (E. Coli, Staphylococcus aureus, Salmonella typhi, Vibrio cholerae, Legionella pneumophila) .
· 100% Giardia, Cryptosporidium, and other parasites.
· All types of particle contamination down to 0.1 micron.
· Chlorine, VOC's, industrial solvents, bad taste and odor.
4 Stage Purification:
Stage 1 Unique Dual Ceramic Membranes Cartridge (Patent No. ZL200510033632.9)
· Removes 99.9999% Pathogenic bacteria (E. coli, Staphylococcus aureus, Salmonella typhi, Vibrio cholerae, Legionella pneumophila, 100% Giardia, Cryptosporidium, and other parasites, particle contaminates).
Stage 2 Activated Carbon
· Removes unpleasant tastes and odors.
Stage 3 Nano-Metal Clusters Media (NMC) (Patent No. ZL200610034167.5)
· Removes residual chlorine.
· Removes heavy metal ions (Pb2+, Cd2+, Cr6+) etc.
· Inhibits bacteria growth.
Stage 4 This media box can be selected to remove:
A. Hardness, Soften water.
B. Heavy metal ions such as Pb2+, Cd2+, Cr6+, etc.
Clean the Cartridge:
Inner box packing size: 35×25×37cm(1pcs)
Outer carton size: 40×30×42cm(1pcs)
Qty in 20' Gp: 480
Qty in 40' Gp: 1100