High quality Investment casting part with zinc plated
We have two types of investment cast processes:Silica Sol process and the water glass process.
The Silica Sol process is used to cast complex high quality parts with requirements of a very good surface finish and close dimensional tolerances.
The water glass process is typical of the process in the early stages of investment castings. It generally is capable of much larger castings than the Silica Sol process, but does not have as good of surface finish or tolerances. The water glass process provides parts that have better surface finish and dimensional tolerances than sand castings.
Silica Sol investment cast parts can range from a weight of just a few ounces to approximately 80 pounds. If you are concerned with precision in very small parts, we are especially proficient at very fine detail work including teeth and serrations. Water glass castings may range in weight from several ounces to approximately 200 pounds.
First article layouts and spectrometer material certifications are provided with all first article samples.
A variety of secondary operations can be performed on both types of investment castings. They include heat treatment, machining, plating, painting, polishing and buffing, assembly services and even custom packaging.
Please check below for whole production process:
A wide range of material is available for both processes. They include carbon steel, alloy steel, stainless steel, tool steel, copper based alloys and aluminum alloys. Please check below for materials available.
Packaging & Shipping
We make the good control of the standard export packaging by both air and ocean shipment. We have the fast delivery time.
1. 20 years of manufacturing success in China and exporting experience worldwide
2.Global specialized producer of machined castings.
3. We combine our own resources with some other well-developed factories to fulfill a wide range of contract manufacturing capabilities. Working with one source, saves time and money.
4. Satisfied supplier of 7 big companies from North America and Europe.
5. Low cost mold materials and focus on efficiency offer a cost-effective solution to your metal component purchasing requirements.
6. Normal lead times range from 1 to 6 weeks for fully-machined components.
7. Strong capacity to help customers develop new projects.
8. Our sales department is 24 hours available in order to help our customers solve problems quickly.
Contact Donrex today and begin enjoying the benefits of high quality and low price products.
|1. Can we get the samples?|
Yes, we can supply you the samples for checking our quality within 10-30 days.
2. Can we place a trial order first time?
|Yes, we are glad to supply you small trial order, and hope your quantity will be big in future.|
3. Can you help us to do the customs clearance of import?
|Yes, we can help you to do the customs clearance.|
4.What is your lead-time?
With our design, fabrication and manufacturing skills and experience, we can efficiently exceed your expectations and meet the time frame required. However, we guarantee that quality and service are never compromised.