|Back & Sides:||Linden plywood|
|Fingerboard & Bridge:||Rosewood|
|Machine Head:||Chrome diecast|
|Packing Q’ty:||6 PCS|
|Net Weight:||12 KGS|
|Gross Weight:||16 KGS|
Established in 1999, Spread Music professionally manufactures guitars, electric guitars, bass, ukuleles,
violins, mandolins, banjo and accessories.
Spread Music includes a professional R&D team dedicating in creational products, and a QC team
allowing quality control on every process of production. We are a member of China's National Guitar
Industrial Standards committee, and has been granted import and export rights by the PRC government,
including Class A corporate credit rating by the customs.
We export our products to global markets including Amazon and WalMart online.
Our business philosophy of "integrity, efficiency, professionalism, and placing the customer first" is
combined with a superior industrial chain, to ensure excellent service to each customer.
Export carton packing
Payment: T/T , L/C , Western Union , PayPal
1. We have our own factory.
2. Inspection service: Our professional QC team will inspect the guitars.
3. Reserve hotel and pick up service in the airport.
4. Professional team work with you in China market.
5. Translate & interpret for you, keep record, take picture, and prepare the full lists.
6. Our professional staff arrange shipping service.
7. Value-added service: We always update new product recommendations
1) What is the MOQ ?
(1) low grade guitar: 60pcs
(2) middle grade guitar: 30pcs
(3) high grade guitar: 12pcs
(4) electric guitar and bass: 16pcs
(5) ukulele: 30~100pcs
(6) violin: 30~100pcs
(7) stands: 100pcs
(8) accessories: 100pcs
2) How long is the quality guarantee?
For quality guarantee for 6 months no human damage.
3) How long the delivery time?
(1) Acoustic guitar: 45~60 days
(2) Electric guitar: 25~45 days
(3) Ukulele: 25~45 days
(4) Violin: 30~45 days
(5) Stands: 15~30 days
(6) Accessories: 7~20 days
(7) Wholesale in our factory brand in stock: 1~3 days
All the days mentioned above are counted from after receiving your payments.
4) What is your payments terms ?
We accept T/T, L/C, Western Union and PayPal.
For OEM: 30% T/T deposit first, the balance before the shipments.
For sample order: 100% full payment first.
5) How much for the shipment cost ?
At first, please let us know the following details:
(1) mode of transport (by express, by air or by sea )
(2) your address, or the name of your nearest airport / sea port.
(3) your order quantities.
So that we will check the shipment cost for you asap.
Any questions please feel free to contact me.