Jewelry gold ion plating machine/Jewelry IPG vacuum coating system/Jewelry coating production line
Magnetron Sputtering Coating
Magnetron sputtering is a plasma coating process whereby sputtering material is ejected due to bombardment of ions to the target surface. The vacuum chamber of the PVD coating machine is filled with an inert gas, such as argon. By applying a high voltage, a glow discharge is created, resulting in acceleration of ions to the target surface and a plasma coating. The argon-ions will eject sputtering materials from the target surface (sputtering), resulting in a sputtered coating layer on the products in front of the target. Magnetron sputtering technology is characterized by:
· A water-cooled target, so little radiation heat is generated
· Almost any metallic target material can be sputtered without decomposition
· Non-conductive materials can be sputtered by using radio frequency (RF)
or medium frequency (MF) power
· Oxide coatings can be sputtered (reactive sputtering)
· Excellent layer uniformity
· Very smooth sputtered coatings (no droplets)
· Cathodes (of up to 2 meter long) can be put in any position, therefore high
flexibility of sputtering equipment design
HCVAC decorative PVD films are routinely used as a replacement for electroplated chrome. They can be applied directly over almost any substrate material and can be deposited in a wide variety of colors. The process parameters to deposit each color are stored in software recipes with different process steps. Once the coating process has started, all of the relevant process parameters are continuously monitored and controlled by the on-board computer software.
It can be used to coat metal film, titanium nitride, titanium carbide, and zirconium nitride, chromium nitride and titanium, nickel, chromium, copper , and other compounds film, multi-layer super-hard film, nitrogen-doped titanium film and the alloy film ( TiN, TiC, TiCN, TiAlN, CrN, Cu, Au, Al2O3and other decorative films etc.) and in a very short time to complete all the machining process, it is a highly efficient multi-functional coating equipment.
This machine is extensively used in the fields of decorative coating for stainless steel, ceramic tile/cups, computer, mobile phone, watch& jewelry, sanitary, home appliance, hotel products etc.
· Over 3000 plants installed worldwide
· Quick cycle times
· High production capability with low energy consumption
· More up time due to ease of loading/unloading and low maintenance
· High productivity with only a single operator
· Steel process chambers, built to last
· Space saving design
· PVD option available on all plants
· 1 year component warranty and 25 years minimum guaranteed working life
· Complete global network of consulting, engineering and renowned after sales service
We developed a complete after-sales system and effective service measures. Company now owns a professional after-sales service team with more than ten experienced engineers.
HCVAC can help you to enter the PVD coating easily by our vacuum coating machine and full range service. We will provide with most suitable technology according to your requirements.
We will make the full set special coating solution for each customer; combine the full set production technics to meet your requirements, to ensure high efficiency of production.
ISO 9001 standard to ensure the quality can meet the customer’s requirements.
Please feel free to contact us for further information!
Contact: Lillian Yang
Mobile: 0086-13825720037 (WhatsApp,wechat)