concrete stackable block molds
• Cheap, fast way to define restricted areas
• Secures & stops erosion of embankments
• Provides options for in-house use throughout the company site
• Fast block construction
• Easy to adjust or move blocks
• Durable and robust cost effective lego block moulds
Perfect outlet for your left over concrete. Never pay to have your concrete disposed of.
The mould is a 2 part L shaped thick heavy gauge steel mould with 10 interlocking dimples. The two L shaped steel pieces fit together using a sliding catch pin. The catch pin is easily released using a rubber mallet.
The mould is best placed on a steel or plastic base, release agent applied, concrete poured in, ideally vibrated using a poker then left to cure for 24 hours. Once cured the catch pin is removed and the L shapes moved away and the remaining block turned over using a fork lift or equivalent, then moved using a scissor lift (ideally).
The finished blocks are often used for retaining walls, aggregate bays, silage pits, road blocks and temporary and moveable walling solution.