Good Quality GA202 Mortuary Hydraulic Adjustable Funeral Embalming Table for Hospital Anatomy Room
Mortuary tables are used for autopsy, embalming, dressing bodies for funerals, temporary storage of bodies, and for educational purposes. These tables are specifically designed to keep preservatives and body fluids away from funeral homes or medical professionals. A well-constructed autopsy table is essential to maintaining a safe and clean working environment in your morgue or funeral home.
Hydraulic Embalming table provides hydraulic power for you. Tilt and height adjustment are accomplished by hydraulic pedals. Stainless Steel Embalming Table offers quick adjustments and personalized Settings with the option to lower or raise either end to 70cm to 100cm above the floor for easy preparation from standing or sitting. However, hydraulic power is not the only distinguishing feature of the operating table. Stainless Steel Morgue Table has a convex top that drains liquid out of the body. An ultra-deep groove runs through the perimeter of the table, eliminating the need for splash guards. A drainpipe located in the center of the foot can quickly drain liquid from the table. Stainless Steel Autopsy Table will instantly lock all four 8-inch wheels with a foot pedal. The Morgue Autopsy Table comes with a surface finish of model 304 stainless steel to ensure easy maintenance.
1. High quality 304 stainless steel, easy to maintain. Antifouling plastic base keeps the product clean.
2. Four 8-inch (20cm) rotating wheels lock instantly with foot brakes
3. Allow the use of three pedals to quickly adjust the height and Angle, can choose to lower or raise any end or overall lift.
4. Table top drains are welded to the top and located in the center of the foot so liquid can be quickly drained from the table top
5. The table top has a raised shape, which is specially designed to drain fluids from the body.
6. Deep grooves on all sides, which do not require splash guards, help fluid flow easily to the drainage outlet in the center of the foot.
7. Multi-purpose hydraulic haulers for hospitals, coroners' facilities and morgues.
|Specifications:||Max Height: 100 cm|
|Min Height: 70 cm|
|Load Capacity: 650 lbs (295 kg)|
|Reverse Trendelenburg: 0°-10°|
|Stainless Steel Top:||Length: 205 cm|
|Width: 82 cm (Optional 90cm width)|
|Weight: 107 lbs (49kg)|