Applications of Airlaid Paper:
the raw materials of Feminine hygiene products, diapers, medical care products, industrial products, etc.
Description of Airlaid Paper:
Airlaid paper:also called Airlaid Nonwoven,a new type of hygienic material, which is mainly made of wood pulp and fiber.It has a strong capability of absorbing wet, especially when mixed with a definite proportion of SAP. It's categorized as a nonwoven fabric.
Features of Airlaid Paper:
* Durable,high water absorb ability
* Make the environment better and keep health.
* Lower produce of tiny dust,lower content of ion
* Excellent mechanical properties
* Size and exact specification are made to suit every requirement
If you are interested in our airlaid paper for diapers and sanitary napkins, please send inquiry to us.