XPS is an excellent insulation system that saves you energy
This special cell structure means that the sheet does not conduct heat. When you lay XPS boards as an underlay any heat from your room or floor will be reflected back towards the floor surface. As you will not be wasting heat through your floor you will utilize your energy in an effective manner and thereby lower your energy consumption and carbon footprint.
Effective protection against cold and damp
XPS boards not only take care of the heat, they are also an effective guard against the cold and damp. The cold will be held back by the non conducting characteristics of the foam and as XPS board is also water repellent it will not rot or go mouldy and will help hold back any damp from your floor.
- Stable performance and anti-aging: The extruded polystyrene (XPS) insulation boards can be used 35-50 years.
- Resistance to compression: compared with other thermal insulation material(200Kpa for EPS), it has better compressive strength(around 300Kpa), which make it the ideal solution for heavy domestic or industrial loads
- Water resistance: Polyfoam is almost 100% closed cell and as such is unaffected by moisture
- Lightweight: volume optimization and easy to handle
- Resistance to deformation
- Resistance to impact
- Versatile: the closed cell structure and density of Polyfoam allow specific edge details and surface finishes to be cut into the boards to make them as fit for the job as possible. Moreover, Polyfoam can be cut into almost any shape.
- Recyclable: Polyfoam can be 100% recycled
|Length of the board||mm|| < =6000mm|
|Width of the board||mm|| normally 600/1200mm|
|Thickness of the board||mm|
20~100mm(other thickness can be customized)
|Normal color: Blue (other colors need to be customized)|
|Density|| Kg/m3|| 32~35|
|Thermal conductivity, 90 days, 10° C|| W/mK|| 0.027~0.03|
|Compressive strength at 10% deflection or yield, (vertical)|| kPa|| >=250|
|Tensile strength|| kPa|| >=250|
|Water absorption|| Vol-%|| < =1.00%|
|Capillarity|| nil|| nil|
|Coefficient of linear thermal expansion|| mm/mK|| 0.07|
|Temperature limits|| ° C|| -50° C, + 75° C|
The board can be produced to have fire retardant.
Packaging & Shipping
TYCO in Exhibition