Welcome to Ferguson company!
We are in Lianyungang city which is a very beautiful seaport city and has speical,abundant tasty seaweed.
Nori is commonly used as a wrap for sushi and onigiri. It is also a garnish or flavoring in noodle preparations and soups. It is most typically toasted prior to consumption (yaki-nori). A common secondary product is toasted and flavored nori (ajitsuke-nori), in which a flavoring mixture (variable, but typically soy sauce, sugar, sake, mirin, and seasonings) is applied in combination with the toasting process.It is also eaten by making it into a soy sauce-flavored paste, nori no tsukudani.
- Each packet contains 100 pcs onigiri nori film
- Each seaweed is individually separated with the Stay-Fresh Pack
- Contains vitamins and minerals for good health
- Make your Rice Ball(onigiri) to go
- Made from top quality Chinese seaweed nori
- Contains of dietary minerals, particularly iodine and iron
- Make your own rice ball(onigiri) easily
- Great party platter
DIY triangular onigiri seaweed
High quality seaweed wrapped by plastic with a special rip-off piece.
You wrap the rice with it but rice and nori doesn't touch until you tear off plastic film before eat. So it will stay crispy!