Description pressure calibrator dead weight tester
KY series DWT is a high precision and reliable standard pressure calibrator which is basic on Pascal law and a statics balance principle. It is usually called piston gauge or manometer, sometimes pressure balance instrument, major used in the lab and measure workshop, or as a pressure calibrator. Sometimes, we use it on some other gauges to calibrate the data.
Detailed Images dead weight tester hydrostatic pressure testing pressure balance pressure calibrator
Specification dead weight tester pressure calibrator
Nominal piston area
Base and Piston
Features dead weight tester pressure calibrator
1. Piston and piston cylinder are using high strength, high hardness, and low temperature expansion coefficient of tungsten carbide material after, the working environment temperature is wide, stable performance of 20±5℃.
2. The load center of gravity is low, the weight is directly added to the piston through the hanging basket, the piston runs smoothly, the pressure fluctuation is very small, and the value is accurate.
3. Above 25MPa, pressure transmitting medium use diisooctyl sebacate with small viscosity, to ensure a high sensitivity..
4. The weights of the tester is made of stainless steel.
5. Piston position with displacement sensor monitoring, the piston up and down stroke is ±1.5mm, the instrument display has the advantages of sensitive, eye-catching, accurate and so on.
6. Range wide, at the lower limit of 1MPa, the basic error is ±0.02% or ±0.05%, a KY100 type tester, can replace 3 testers of 6,60,100MPa.
7. It is labor saving, and can be easily to add pressure to be 100MPa.
Selection Guide pressure calibrator dead weight tester
Measure Range (MPa)
Related products dead weight tester pressure calibrator
Company Information dead weight tester pressure calibrator