1. Chemical compounds that contain the acryl group derived from acrylic acid;
2. Acrylic fiber, a synthetic polymer fiber that contains at least 85% acrylonitrile;
3. Acrylic paint, fast-drying paint containing pigment suspended in an acrylic polymer emulsion. It is a common medium used in modern fine art/art;
4. Acrylic resin, any of a group of related thermoplastic or thermosetting plastic substances derived from acrylic acid, methacrylic acid or other related compounds;
5. Acrylic glass, a generic term for poly (methyl methacrylate) (PMMA) hard clear plastic, commonly known by the brand names Plexiglas, Lucite, or Perspex;
6. Acrylate polymers, a group of polymers (plastics), noted for transparency and elasticity.