Sunshine nonwoven geotextile is needle-punched and made of short polyester or polypropylene fiber ; it is a kind of permeable geosynthetics and functions as filtration, drainage, seperatoin, reinforcement and etc.
1. Good Flexibility: flexible in structures preventing block drainage holes.
2. Resistant to corrosion, acids and alkalis, anti-age.
3. Good performance in filtration under high pressure of soil.
4. Environment friendly and easy construction.
1. Filtration: when water passes from a fine-grained to a coarse grained layer, Non-woven Geotextiles can retain fine particles well such as when water flows from a sandy soil into a Geotextile wrapped gravel drain.
2. Separation: to separate two layers of soil with different physical properties, such as the separation of road
gravel from soft sub-base materials.
3. Drainage: to drain liquid or gas from the plane of the fabric, which leads to draining or venting of the soil, such as the
gas vent layer in a landfill cap.
4. Reinforcement: to improve the load bearing capacity of a specific soil structure, such as the reinforcement of retaininng
PET nonwoven Geotextile Specification
PP nonwoven Geotextile Specification
High Strength PP Geotextile Specification
1. What is the Payment Term?
2. What is MOQ?
3. What is the delivery time?
Within 10 days after receiving deposit.
4. What is the package?
Fabric bags or as your requirements.