high frequency induction heating machine
IGBT (SIEMENS) technology, high conversion efficiency; Energy saving 15%-30% , compared to SCR/KGPS technology
Much more efficient than gas-fired and coal-fired method
100% start-up success rate; power factor > 95%
Perfect and complete protection functions, increasing machine's reliability & stability
No special foundations required, Low operating cost, Easy operation
Modular design, ease of maintaining and repairing
1. Heat treatment of metals: hardening, tempering, and annealing.
2. Heating prior to deformation: forging, swaging, upsetting, bending, and piercing.
3. Brazing and Soldering: brazing of steel, brass, and copper to each other in combination and aluminum to aluminum.
4. Shrink fitting: In any manufacturing process, for example, shrink fitting of motor rotors to shafts, shrink fitting of shell casings for compressors.
5. Coating: Of dissimilar metals, prior to insulation, and curing, such as paint.
6. Melting: Of all types of metals.
7. Other applications include crystal growing, cap sealing, sintering, carbon vapor deposition, levitation, exit axial deposition, and plasma generation.