1. Usage: for packing various kinds of vegetable and fruit, such as potato, onion, carrot, garlic, eggplant ,orange, apple etc
2. Material : PP (polypropylene)
3. Size: 23x50cm 24x52cm 40x60cm, 40x70cm, 50x80cm, 60x90cm, 55x100cm 22x40inches, the bag size as per customer required .
4. Colour: red, orange, violet, green, yellow, white ,wide range of colours for your choice
5. Grids( wrap/weft): 8x8, 9x9,10x10,11x11,12x12,14x14 ,18x18 ,22x22,24x24 and so on
6. Top: stitch , overlock , with drawstring or without, handle is available
7. Bottom: single fold or double fold, single stitch or double stitch.
8. Capacity: holding weight from 5 kg to 50kg.
9.Environment friendly , appropriate, durable, fashionable , waterproof, recyclable
10.Packing: 1000pcs/bale, 2000pcs/bale , as your request
11. Printing: with one side or both sides 10cm and 20cm brand are available, or as customer’s requirement
12.Yarn: from 600 to 1500D
1)Packing :1000pcs/bale or 2000pcs/bale
2)Delivery time : within 20 days after received deposit
3) Container capacity :
7-8 ton /20 feet container:
9-10 ton /40 feet container
11-13 ton/40 HQ
Hebei Sanchao Plastic Products Co., Ltd. is an experienced, professional and independent manufacturer of many kinds of PP and PE mesh bags which are used for packing vegetable, fruit and wood . Our factory is located in Niang Niang Village, Baizhai Town ,Quzhou County, Handan City, Hebei Province. The factory covers area of 20,000 square meters. We have over 300 employees. The export value has been up to USD1200,000 every year at present . Products are exported to America , Netherland , Turkey , India , Middle East ,Mauritius and 18 countries and areas .
Step 1:color matching
Step 2: PP resin are extruded into PP fibers, This is step to control the tensile strength of fabric.
Step 3:Extruded PP fibers are woven into the body fabric by circular looms.
Step 4:Fabric are cut to the length to become the bag as per customer required size.
Step 5: Stitching can be done by professional skilled operators.
Step 6: Inspect each bag before packing to ensure the cleanness and quality.
Step 7:Bags are bound bundles and pack by bales.