We have two types of investment cast processes:Silica Sol process and the water glass process.
The Silica Sol process is used to cast complex high quality parts with requirements of a very good surface finish and close dimensional tolerances.
The water glass process is typical of the process in the early stages of investment castings. It generally is capable of much larger castings than the Silica Sol process, but does not have as good of surface finish or tolerances.
Silica Sol investment cast parts can range from a weight of just a few ounces to approximately 80 pounds. If you are concerned with precision in very small parts, we are especially proficient at very fine detail work including teeth and serrations. Water glass castings may range in weight from several ounces to approximately 200 pounds.
A variety of secondary operations can be performed on both types of investment castings. They include heat treatment, machining, plating, painting, polishing and buffing, assembly services and even custom packaging.
Please check below for whole production process:
A wide range of material is available for both processes. Please check below for materials available.
OUR PRODUCT PACKAGE:
The below package are for your reference:
1. Little bag, good carton and strong pallet
2.Little inner box , then carton and strong wooden pallet
3. Gunny bag as your requests, then the strong pallet
4. Gunny bag, then wooden box.
5. We can custom the package according to your requests, and we can print your LOGO on your package.
Our Customers Show:
1.20 years of manufacturing success in China and exporting experience worldwide 2. Global specialized producer of machined castings.
3.We combine our own resources with some other welldeveloped factories to fulfill a wide range of contract manufacturing capabiliti es. Working with one source, saves time and money.
4. Satisfied supplier of 7 big companies from North America and Europe.
5. Low cost mold materials and focus on efficiency offer a costeffective solution to your metal component purch asing requirements.
6. Normal lead times range from 1 to 6 weeks for fullymachined components.
|1. Can we get the samples?|
Yes, we can supply you the samples for checking our quality within 10-30 days.
2. Can we place a trial order first time?
|Yes, we are glad to supply you small trial order, and hope your quantity will be big in future.|
3. Can you help us to do the customs clearance of import?
|Yes, we can help you to do the customs clearance.|
4.What is your lead-time?
With our design, fabrication and manufacturing skills and experience, we can efficiently exceed your expectations and meet the time frame required. However, we guarantee that quality and service are never compromised.