|Name||Mont Marte Canvas Pine Frame ST 40.6x121.8cm|
|country of origin||China|
1. Canvas is double stapled to back of frame and corners have been folded into gallery style fold to ensure a secure hold and neat look.
2. Adding wedges into the internal corners of the frame will spread the stretcher bars slightly apart to improve the tautness of the canvas.
3. Stretcher bars with beveled edges create a yielding painting support and alleviate long-term strain on canvas with heavier duty work. They assist in alleviating the appearance of a ridge on the front of the canvas from the frame’s inner edge.
4. Slots in corners help to ease wedge insertion.
5. Tongue and groove stretcher bars provide a secure and smooth joint.
6. Mont Marte logo and production number are hot stamped onto frame to verify authenticity and quality assurance.
7. Wedge usage shown on label.