1. Electronic locks. Centrifugation only when the lid is locked.
2. The lid opens automatically after centrifugation.
3. Fast Lifting Speed,The electronic brake
4. Low Noise
5. Inside the cavity.
1. Capacitive touchpad, responsive.
2. LCD display. Real-time display of speed, time and operating status.
1. Centrifugal time and speed adjustable. Adjustable speed during centrifugation.
Suitable for 0.2mL / 0.5mL / 1.5mL / 5mL centrifuge tubes without change the rotor.
Business Type: Manufacturer, Trading Company
Location: Wuxi, China(Mainland)
Year Established: 2009
Company Certifications: ISO 9001:2008 ISO 13485:2003,CE Report No: 01893,F.D.A 10035061
Cell Culture Plate, Cell Culture Flask, Cell Culture Dish, Multi-layer Cell Culture Flask, BiofactoryTM, Cell Scraper, Glass Bottom Cell Culture Dish/Plate, Cover Glass, Serological Pipette, 15ml&50ml Centrifuge Tube, Microcentrifuge Tube, Reagent Reservior, Pasteur Pipette, Pipette Tip, PCR Product, Petri Dish, Inoculating Needle/Loop, Elisa Plate, Cryogenic Vial, Deep Well Plate, Cuvette, Nitrile Examination Glove, Latex Examination Glove etc.
Advantages we have:
1. Decades of mould designing and plastic-injection molding experience.
2.We are a worldwide manufacturer of plastic laboratory products, professional prototype design and mold manufacturing , best raw material sourcing, best clean room control to precision injection , best quality control and best after-sale service.
3. NEST factory has been certified with ISO9001:2008management system, NEST sterilization meets standard of ISO11137:2006, also ISO13485. NEST products also have CE and F.D.A registration, with competitive price.
4. NEST offers a large variety of cell- and tissue-culture treated products, qPCR and PCR consumables, and general lab supplies.
Benefit you get:
1. Stable quality- Coming from good raw material sourcing and technic
2. Lower price-Not cheapest but the lowest at the same quality
3. Good service-Satisfactory service before and after sale
4. Delivery time-30-45 days for mass production
2. Company View
3. Our Exhibitions