1. Chemical Name: Potassium Formate
2. Molecular Formula: CHKO2
3. Molecular Weight: 84.12
4. CAS: 590-29-4
5. Character: It occurs as white crystalline powder. It's easily deliquescent. Density is 1.9100g/cm3. It's freely soluble in water.
6. Usage: It is widely used as snowmelt agent.
7. Packing: It is packed with polyethylene bag as inner layer, and a compound plastic woven bag as outer layer. The net weight of each bag is 25kg.
8. Storage and Transport: It should be stored in a dry and ventilative warehouse, kept away from heat and moisture during transportation, unloaded with care so as to avoid damage. Furthermore, it must be stored separately from poisonous substances.