Резиновый Каландр по заводской цене

Share on:


Price:40 000,00 $
Price in USD:Details

Quantity:


Product Overview

Description


Application

Rubber calender machine is mainly used for Textile (cloth, canvas, etc.) of glue and eraser; steel cord adhesive; rubber compression and pressure type; cord attached to the fit of the isolation film and multilayer film.

According to the number of the rolls, it can be divided into 2-roll, 3-roll, 4-roll, 5-roll calendar, etc.
According to the arrangement of the rolls, it can be divided into "I" type,"L" type, "T" type, "F" type, "Z "type and" S "type, etc.

Factory price rubber calender

Technical Parameter

Can be customized for you.

Features&Pictures

Motor&Electric:

a. Equiped with "SIEMENS" "MITSUBSHI" "CHINT",etc.
b. Imported PLC auto control,Safe, Seliable,Stable.

c. Patented design, energy conservation.

Transmission System:

a. Hardened tooth-surface reducer.
b. Higher transmission efficiency; Lower noise; Longer Service Life.


Base Frame:

a. Whole casting framework,base frame welded by high quality steel,firm and durable.

b. Whole processed by pentahedron,machining center to ensure accuracy.

Rolls(Dalian Bao Feng):

a. Made of chilled cast iron with vanadium and titanum alloys.
b. Working surface Hardness:HS72±2

c. Drilled or Hollow Structure

Heating and Cooling System:

a. PLC Control the temperature.
b. High precision temperature control Heating and cooling fastly.

Nip Adjust System:

Combine Mechanical with hydraulic type nip adjust,high-precision,ensure produce thickness.

Packing & Delivery

Step 1: Machine main body and accessories rust preventing oil treatment.
Step 2: Wooden Carton or stretch film packing.

About SeaKing

Qingdao Sea King Machinery Co., Ltd. is located in the west coast of Qingdao,is one of the most famous rubber machinery manufacturers.We have been specializing in rubber machinery for more than 30 years.
The company has passed ISO9001:2008 certification,CE certification,SGS certification,france BV certification.
The main product of our company: Internal mixer, Two roll Mixing mill ,extruding equipments,calendar equipments,Cutting machine,cooling equipment,Vulcanizing equipment,and Reclaimed rubber production line,rubber sheet extrusion line,Motorcycle&bicycle Tube &Tires production line,Conveyor Belt production line, v belt production line,rubber recap equipment and so on. Besides, we also can base on clients' requirement to manufacture and design non-standard rubber machinery.
With the rapid development of our company, Qingdao Sea King industrial Limited was founded. The company has established good commercial relationship with many companies in China by joint venture holding. Products include Rubber Machine ,Raw Rubber Material Rubber Products and so on.
Our company has import-export rights. The products have been exported to many countries and districts around the world, such as America, France, Canada, Dubai,Australia,Peru,Brazil,Ecuador ,SouthAmerican,Southeast Asia, and the Middle East. By the advanced quality and service, our products have gained the praise of domestic and foreign customers.
We strictly follow the policy"to satisfy our clients' need with quality work ,advanced technology,optimized design solution and excellent service".

Cutoms Show
FAQ

Q: Are you Factory or Trading company?
A: We are a factory with over than 30 years of experience in Rubber Machine.
     Factory Add:No,210 Tieshan Road, Jiaonan , Qingdao , China.

     Welcome you come to visit our factory,we will arrange schedule and book hotel for you.


Q: Why customer choose SeaKing Machinery?

 A: 3-5 Years warranty; Brand of strength; 30 years experience; Perfect Quality Management System,All prats Self-producing,No middlemen in the production process.


Q: What's your delivery times?

A: The delivery time is 20-45 days after order be confirmed. For the exact date,please check with our sales team.


Q: What's your After-sale Service?

A: 3-5 Years warranty, 30 peoples After-sales team keep working in 24 hours,Provide overseas service.


Q: What's your Payment terms?

A: 30% T/T deposit in advance, then balance the rest 70% before loading. 

Related Products

0.0084 s.