Alibaba top 10 gold trade assurance supplier
Transaction Levelg embodied historical trading capacity on alibaba.com.
Sublimation Ink, Heat Transfer Ink
Ocbestjet 100ML/Bottle Sublimation Inks For Epson L805 L365 Printer
For Epson L805 L365 Printer
K C M Y - 4 Colors
|Volume||100ML/Bottle Per Color|
|Shelf Life||24 Months|
|Ink Type||High Quality Sublimation Ink, Don't Clog The Print Head.|
|Warranty||1:1 Replace Any Defective|
1.Suitable for mug,plate,cloth,glass,metal,flag,shoe and so on.
2 .Transfer temperature:160-230 degrees.
3. Transfer time:25-180 seconds
4. Comprehensive and vivid color performance
5. Excellent water resistance and light fastness.
It can be keep no fading for several ten years indoor and one year outdoor.
6.With piezoelectric print heads machine and heat transfer equipment
and thermal transfer paper, you can transfer personalized design to packaging,
mugs porcelain, tiles, tents, flags, T-shirt, all kinds of promotional gift and artwork.
Q1.What will influence the print's performance?
1. Media types: Media of different brands and materials will receive obvious different performance.
2. Definition of original pictures: The higher of its definition is, the better the print's quality will be.
3. Resolution rate of the printer: If the printer's resolution rate is low, the print's quality won't be satisfied even the original picture's definition is high. Also, the resolution while printing will influence the print's quality.
4. Software: The same picture will get different color saturation while using different software.
5. Printer: As the printer manufacturers adopt different technologies, the print's quality will vary according to printers.
Q2.Which is better, dye ink or pigment ink?
A2: That depends on what effect you want to receive. For pigment ink, it is waterproof and high lightfast. Therefore, it is a better choice if the output needs to be kept for a long time. For dye inks, its color gamut is wider. Therefore, it is a better choice if you only need to get a vivid image. Furthermore, the price of dye ink is far less than that of pigment ink.
Q3.How long is the shelf life of your ink?
A3: Shelf life will vary depending on your storage conditions. Normally, twelve months from the date produced. Once opened, six months in winter and three months in summer at most.
Q4: Is there cheap shipping cost to import to our country?
A4: For small order, express will be best. And for bulk order, sea ship way is best but take much time.
For urgent orders, we suggest via air to airport plus our ship partner send to your door.
Q5: Can we get support if we have our own market position?
A5: Please inform us your detailed mind on your market demand, we will discuss and propose helpful suggestion for you, to find the best solution for you.
Q6. What is your guarantee for the goods?
1. We will replace 1:1 for the defective goods after sales
2. 24 months guarantee after manufacturing.
Send your Inquiry Details in the Below, Click "Send" Now!