12 chicken eggs,35 bird eggs
Transparent Grey And White
Temperature Control (LS-HS)
Temperature Alarming (AL-AH)
Humidity Alarming (AS)
Automatic temperature control
1* Egg incubator
1* Package with foam inside
1. Test your incubator to see if it functions properly.
2.Connect the egg turner plug to the control plug inside the egg compartment.
3. Fill one or both water channels depending on local humidity levels.
4. Set the eggs with the pointy side down.
5. Close the lid and switch on the incubator.
6. Press the reset button (left green button) to reset and start the day counter from "0".(this will also rest the egg turning countdown back to 1:59)
7. Keep an eye on the humidity reading and fill the water channels when needed. (normally every 4 days)
8. At day 18 you should remove the tray with the turning mechanism and place the eggs on top of he bottom grid.
9. At the same time it is important to fill water channels to increase the humidity. (this is very important to ensure that the eggshells are soft enough for the chicks to break through.)
10. Don't open the lid frequently when the chicks start to hatch, you could fill water through kettle. If you do, the loss of humidity will cause the eggshells of the unhatched eggs to dry out and they won't able to break through the egg.
1.Please turn off power every time before opening lid of machine
2.Please add water everyone to two days; always maintain aproper humidity
3.The eggs for hatching must be fertilized eggs
4.Make sure incubator is set in a room where temperature doesnot change often (don't place near doors)
5.Make sure to candle eggs within the first week to see which eggs have begun development
6.When opening lid off incubator do not let eggs sit as eggsbeing chilled by cold air can kill the chick inside the egg
1.Q: What must the temperature and humidity be inside my incubator?
A:This is plain and simple, yet the MOST important part of hatching.Fan Forced incubator: 37.5 degrees C measured anywhere in the incubator.Humidity: 55% for the first 18 days, 60-65% for the last 3 days in the hatcher.
2.Q:How must I store eggs?