240L Per Day Industrial Dehumidifier
Function and Features
1. Hitachi rotary compressor
2. Filter protection to avoid dirty air coming into the machine
3. Digital humidity controller, control precision reaches to +-5%RH
4. Self defrosting
5. Phase sequence protection, safe for using
6. Failure indication and alarming, easy to operate
7. Scientifically design, based on air principle theory
Moisture Removal (30°C RH80%)
R22/R407c/R410a (as per client's request)
Circulating Air Flow
Sample 1-2 days service, packing design service, trial order, retail service, 24 hours phone service and customized service.
Certificate: CE-TUV, RoHS, CCC
1 Year Warranty
1. Why do I need a dehumidifier?
If you regularly see condensation on your windows, or damp and mould spots at the corner of cold or rarely used rooms, the air in your home probably contains excessive moisture. If you don’t do anything about it, the moisture can damage your carpets, curtains, furniture and even your walls. You need a dehumidifier to remove this excessive moisture before it becomes a serious problem.
2. How does a dehumidifier work?
A dehumidifier contains a compact refrigeration system which makes it the coldest place in the house. Air is drawn into the cold dehumidifier where any moisture in the air condenses on the hydrophilic coils and is collected on the easy pour container.
3.Would I need to run a dehumidifier all the year round?
Running a dehumidifier from early October until the spring is generally sufficient. More moisture is generated during the winter weather. It's also better to start using your dehumidifier before the winter starts; this reduces the risk of moisture soaking into your walls.
4.Are you a factory or trading company?
We are a factory which specialized in produce dehumidifier and humidifier over 10 years.
5.Do you accept OEM or ODM?
Yes, We sincerely welcomed.
1. Client-centric approach
2. Prompt delivery
3. Diligent professionals
4. Reasonable prices
5. Quality quaranteed products