Абразивный шлифовальный барабан с супер острым

Share on:

Price in USD:Details


Product Overview




abrasive grinding drum wheel with super sharp

1. Abrasive Grinding Drum Wheel Photo:


 abrasive grinding drum wheelhand held grinderdiamond profile wheel




2. Feature of Router Bit:

1) Abrasive Grinding Drum Wheel Made in China is an efficient tool for trimming &rough grinding and shaping stone products,such as marble,granite.

2) Diamond segments make the cup wheel has high wearing-resistance and long lifespan.

3) Recommended to be used on Manual Grinding Machine.

 4) Our Quality has been approved by European & American & South American markets for many years.

5) We can offer our clients good after-sale service and professional technical assistance.


3. Specification of Router Bit:


Outer Diameter Hole DiameterThickness
140mm30mmCustom Sized

Other specifications are available upon clients' request.


Packaging & Shipping


4. Packing and Shipping:


1. Export standard cartons, reinforced with straps for diamond router bit. 

2. Normally we can make shipment within 7-15 days after receiving your payment or L/C.



5. Payment:


1.T/T: in advance or 30% payment in advance and the rest 70% before shipping.

2. L/C: irrevocable L/C at sight. 

3. Western Union,MoneyGram: 30% payment in advance and the rest 70% before shipping.

4. Paypal: 30% payment in advance and the rest 70% before shipping,and customer pay 5% bank fees.


6. FAQ:


Q: How to place order to your company? 

 A: 1. Inquiry-Professional quotation.


     2. Confirm the price, lead time, logo, payment term etc.


     3. Hizar sales send the Proforma Invoice.


     4. Customers make the payment as a deposit and send us Bank receipt.


     5. Sales confirm the receipt of down payment and make the samples according to your requests; Photos of products or Samples will be sent for your confirmation and approval. After approval, we will arrange the production & inform the estimated time.


     6. Production process - we will follow closely the full process for you; Send photos to keep you informed of the progress of production. Update the estimated delivery time.


     7. End Production-Mass production products photos and samples will send to you for approval. You can also arrange the third party Inspection.


     8. Clients transfer payment balance and we Ship the goods with transportation means requested. Inform the tracking number and send other shipping documents.


     9. Receipt of goods and other after-sale services


    10. Feedback to Hizar about Quality, Service, Market & Suggestion for our improvement.


Our Services



7. Our Services:


1. Low MOQ:It can meet your trial order need well.

2. OEM Accepted:We can produce according to your sample or drawings. 

3. Good Service: We treat our clients as God with high professionalism and passion.

4. Good Quality: We have strict quality control system .Good reputation in the market. 

5. Fast & Cheap Delivery:We have big discount from forwarder (Long Contract & Big volume).


Click here for More Information

0.0107 s.