Titanium Nitride Coated Steel Step Drill Bit Set Titanium Nitride Coated Steel Step Drill Bit Set

Share on:

Price:RUB 83.35 - RUB 396.91
Price in USD:Details


Product Overview


Titanium Nitride Coated Steel Step Drill Bit Set

Product Description
Key features:
• 3 step bits (4 to 12, 4 to 20, and 4 to 32 mm)
• Automatic deburring
• High-speed steel material (HSS)

Please note that the listed measurements were done by hand. Please allow for small variations.
Due to various monitors and lighting conditions, colors may be slightly different from listed photos.

HSS step drill bits

3 step bits for all sizes of holes


So many drill bits

For shallow drilling, step bits can replace many other drill bits


Strong and effective

These strong step bits won't break easily



4 to 12 mm step bit (4, 6, 8, 10, and 12)
4 to 20 mm (4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, and 20)
4 to 32 mm (4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 24, 26, 28, 30, and 32)



Please let me know more information,including the size,  QTY , i can offer the best price for you basing on USD and FOB Shanghai, China


Payment terms:You can pay 30%( deposit) when you place an order, then pay the rest 70%  before shipping.


* Shipping Method: as your request
Shipping: gererally speaking, we will ship within 7 days afer payment confirmed.


Our Services

24 hours service:


Mob: +86 17315718668   (wechat)

TM: deruicutter

qq: 3265439460




T/T(bank transfer), credit card 


Welcome send inquiry to us, pleasure to offer you best service. Thanks.


Company Information


A Brief Introduction to our Factory



*A New Guy on Alibaba, but an Old Man in this Trade


The company’s predecessor, Zhenjiang Hongfeng tool factory, was established as early as in 1990, so actually we have been manufacturing milling cutters for nearly three decades. We have a workshop of about 2000 square meters (See the attached picture) where a total of 33 cutter-making equipments are located. We have a very large share (about 5 million USD) in the China domestic market and our current customers are mainly big Chinese wholesalers and foreign trade companies. Now we want foreign customers, so we are here on Alibaba, waiting for you!


*Excellent Quality, Unbeatable Price


We only use high quality reliable carbide from Germany and Taiwan, etc. We use ANCA grinder (See the attached picture) to manufacture high quality milling cutters. We specialize particularly in making small shank (3.175 mm) milling cutters such as 3.175 mm single flute milling cutter and 3.175 mm engraving bit and their prices are unbelievably competitive.


*A large Inventory of a Wide Range of cutters


Ranging from single flute-four flute milling cutter, tapered ball nose end mill (cone cutters) , up&down cut bits, mini letter carving cutter,  3D engraving bits, two straight flute milling cutter, to engraving bit and PCB milling cutter (see attached picture), you name it, we have it all in stock! Therefore, it is very convenient for you to place a mixed order. In case we don’t the cutter you need, we can custom make it for you.


For more information or samples, please send us an inquiry or add us on TradeManager. We promise doing business with us is enjoyable! 






0.0075 s.