China Manufacturer Taizhe brand Diesel DHBT60 80 concrete pump for sale

Share on:

Price:$2,950.00 - $3,000.00
Price in USD:Details


Product Overview


China Manufacturer Taizhe brand Diesel DHBT60 80 concrete pump for sale 

Product Description

Hydraulic system concrete pump; lightweight concrete pump 

Concrete trailer pump is a set of mechanical, electrical and hydraulic technology as one, with reliable performance of smooth operation and strong pumping capability. Reliability and stability is guaranteed by automatic engine regulation.
1) Convey floor heating lightweight foamed cement, mortar, fine aggregate concrete.
2) Convey all kinds of engineering construction in the plain concrete, fiber concrete.
3) Conveying or injection of refractory and thermal insulation material;
4).Conveying or jet of greening soil on the construction of ecological environment; 
5). Conveying or injection of plain concrete and fiber concrete for all kinds of engineering construction.



Product Application:

1.In building engineering, it is used for horizontal and vertical transportation of mortar.

2.In chemical industry and papermaking industry, conveying slurry raw materials and waste materials.

3.The use of fly ash slurry in the power plant

4. Used for grouting and revetment in national defense, civil air defense engineering and mine tunnel construction.

5. For highway pavement maintenance, grouting is used for cement pavement collapse.

6. In water conservancy projects, it is used to reinforce the dam.

7.In metallurgy, steel and other industries, it is used to maintain grouting for blast furnace and other equipments.



Technical parameters




Conveying capacity

8 -10m3/h

Max Pressure

10 mPa

Horizontal conveying distance

60 m

Vertical conveying distance

25 m

4 cylinder Diesel engine power

22KW,48 Horsepower

Granular diameter


Pipe outer Diameter


Total Weight







Conveying capacity


Max Pressure

15 Mpa

Granular diameter


Horizontal conveying distance


Vertical conveying distance


Motor power


Pipe outer Diameter


Total Weight




Detailed Images


12_15_Details show

Company Information

Hebei Taizhe Machinery Trading Co., Ltd. was built in 2007,is one specialized manufacturer of mortar pump and Fine stone concrete pump.Our products has been exported to more than 20 countries around the world.and won good reputation among them.



Our Services

Pre-sale service:

1. Help you to choose the fit machine

2. Making the machine according to your requirement

Sale service:

1. To provide you with detailed Instructions and technical suppport.

After service: 

1. Guarantee for a year

2. Quality problem we will send you the accessories

Packaging & Shipping


1. Carton box non-fumigation wooden case;

2. Delivery within 10 days after prepayment

3. Available port: Qingdao, Tianjin, ect.

Related Products

mortar pump-2mortar pump-1Fine stone concrete pump- motor pump-5X



1. Q: How does your factory do regarding quality control?

A: We test our machine before shipping. Our factory has gained ISO9001:2008 authentication.

2.Q: How long is the warranty?

A:one year warranty and free cunsultaion during the period of use.

3.Q: how to pay for the product?

A:L/C, T/T and Western union is available. TT30% in advance and the rest 70% before shipment.

4. Q: How long is the time of delivery?

A: 5-7 days after get the prepayment.

5.Q: how to consult about mortar pump? 

A:you just need offer us following information: conveying capacity per hour? The Horizontal and Vertical conveying distance? etc... our experts will recommend u the suitable model of mortar pump for you ASAP. 

6.Q:If accept OEM service to made product as per customer offering drawing?

A:Yes,we can offer OEM service. We also offer customers new product design,non-standard design and prestressing construction plan.


0.0129 s.