Uni Technology Co., Ltd. cooperates with such universities in China as Nanjing University of Science and Technology, Jiangnan University, Sichuan International Studies University to develop cost-effective powertrain systems with high power density, high reliability, matching ISO26262 for different models (tricycles, logistics cars, commercial vehicles and passenger vehicles) based on the their requirements and future markets, at the same time, we also work with automobile manufacturers like Jiangling, Marshell Green Power, China FAW Group Corporation.
Our team members:
1. Managers with a comprehensive understanding of the market
2. Experienced engineers who have engaged in electric vehicle industry for more than 10 years with full proficiency in technology
3. Energetic and motivated colleagues
After years of development, the supply & sales chain was adjusted and improved constantly and now became a completed system. We can provide comprehensive service from pre-sales introduction to after-sales technical support.
1. AC driving system (3kw-15kw): AC motor, and controller
2. PMSM driving system (3kw-100kw): PMSM motor, and controller
3. Transmission assembly: rear axle, front live shaft, reducer, and rear/front drive assembly
4. Power supply system: battery charger and Lithium battery
5. Other components: DC-DC converter, dashboard, pedal, encoder and brake
Both AC motor system and PMSM motor system have their advantages and disadvantages. Through continuous experimentation and practice, we found that PMSM motor is more energy-saving comparing with AC motor, but the latter is also irreplaceable in some places or occasion (see FAQ Q1 for more information about the differences between AC motor and PMSM motor). If you are not sure what type of motor and what power to be used in your equipment, fee free to contact us. We have a whole team to give you support.