High Protein 65% Soybean Meal / Soybean Meal 65% For Animal Feed
Soybean meal is used in food and animal feeds, principally as a protein supplement, but also as a source of metabolizable energy. Typically 1 bushel (i.e. 60 lbs. or 27.2 kg) of soybeans yields 48 lbs. (21.8 kg) of soybean meal. Some, but not all, soybean meal is produced from the residue left after oil extraction. (Removal of the oil, which is used mostly in food, but also for industrial oils, soaps and biodiesel, involves crushing and either pressing or solvent extraction.) Some, but not all, soybean meal contains ground soybean hulls. Soybean meal is heat-treated during production, to denature the trypsin inhibitors of soybeans, which would otherwise interfere with protein digestion.
|Product name||Soybean meal|
|Crude protein||50% max|
|Packing||As customer's requirement|
|Place of origin||Thailand|
|Loading port||Laem Chabang port|
|Delivery time||7-14 day after payment|
|Storage||In cool clean dry place.|
- Our soybean flavor is added to many beneficial substances extracted from soybean, have long-lasting soybean aroma, make feed more palatable.
- After a long time of research and development and process improvement, the product can retain soybean fragrance for a long time which makes feed aroma stable.
- We offer trial sample,completely eliminate your risk in product selection.
- We have a professional technical team, can provide all solutions to problems when you confront in using the product.
- Used as filler and source of protein
- Moisture 10 % Max.
- Free from urea.
- Long shelf life.
For more information about our product, please feel free to contact us.