Magnesium Particles / Magnesium Particles /Magnesium Pellets / Magnesium Pellets / Magnesium Granulate /Magnesium Granulate
Theoretical Density: 1.74g/cm3
ACG Mg Alloy Specifications
2) Reputation and Quality first
3) AZ91 AM50 AM60
ACG Mg Application:
- The high temperature at which magnesium burns makes it a useful tool for starting emergency fires during outdoor recreation. Other related uses include flashlight photography, flares, pyrotechnics and fireworks sparklers.
- To photoengrave plates in the printing industry.
- In the form of turnings or ribbons, to prepare Grignard reagents, which are useful in organic synthesis.
- As an additive agent in conventional propellants and the production of nodular graphite in cast iron.
- As a reducing agent for the production of uranium and other metals from their salts.
- As a sacrificial (galvanic) anode to protect underground tanks, pipelines, buried structures, and water heaters.
A: We are factory.
A: Generally it is 5-10 days if the goods are in stock. or it is 15-20 days if the goods are not in stock, it is according to quantity.
A: Yes, we could offer the sample for free charge but do not pay the cost of freight.
A: Payment<=1000USD, 100% in advance. Payment>=1000USD, 30% T/T in advance ,balance before shippment.
If you have another question, pls feel free to contact us as below: