- Fermentation strain: pichia pastoris
- The major role of Habio Xylanase: to eliminate anti-nutrient effect of xylan in animal feed and improve the digestibility of feed, which will increase utilization of unconventional feedstuffs, reduce feed costs and improve feed efficiency.
Definition of Activity
- One unite (U) of xylanase is defined as the quantity of enzyme, which liberates 1μmol of reducing sugar from 5.0mmol/L xylan solution per minute at 37℃ and pH 5.5.
- Degrading xylan to xylooligosaccharide specifically, thus decreasing the viscosity of intestinal contents.
- Balancing intestinal flora to improve animal immunity and reduce diarrhea ratio.
- Increasing the diffusion rate of endogenous digestive enzymes, thus improving the nutrients digestibility.
- Breaking cell wall structure and releasing nutrients to increase nutrient utilization of feedstuffs.
- Improving and ensuring the feed quality.
- Improving the animal production performance to increase customer profits.
- Origin from two kinds of microorganism strains, having different enzymic characteristics and different activity distribution; the advantage of high specific activity and high stability complement each other.
- The combination of high activity of endo-xylanase and exo- xylanase efficiently acts on soluble and insoluble xylan at the same time with high efficiency of hydrolysis.
- Better thermostability than general fungal xylanase. The relative enzyme activity remains over 80% at 80℃ of pelleting temperature.
- Strong resistance to digestive enzymes, less negative effect from metal ions, and high storage stability.
- Habio xylanase has high activity from 30℃-75℃, the optimum temperature is 60℃.
6.Habio xylanase has high activity from pH4.5-7.5, the optimum is pH=6.5.
7.Processed by Water Bath: Keep staying 5min at different temperature condition.
8.pH resistance: Keep staying 90min at different pH condition.
9.Trypsin and Pepsin resistance:
Keep staying at Trypsin-Pepsin solution for 5.5 hours, the enzyme retention rate is 79.68%.
10.Good Storage stability, suitable for different industries.
The Effect of Metal Ion on the activity of Habio Xylanase
Note: + refers to activation; - refers to inhibition; 0 refers to no obvious impact (the effect on enzyme activity is within 10%).
Specifications and Usage
Suitable for pigs, chickens, ducks and other monogastric animals
adding 100g/T or 100g/mL in complete feed
( calculating based on 10,000U/g or U/mL xylanase)
Package and Storage
Solid products: 25kg/kraft-bag; Liquid products: 30kg or 225kg/plastic barrel.
Store in original package under sealed, room temperature condition for 12 months to solid form, and 6 months to liquid form (less than 25 ℃).
Avoid to be exposed to the sun, rain, high temperature and high humidity.
- Offer Xylanase usage formula, enzyme activity test and related product technical service to ensure the using result
Why choose us?
- More than 15 years experience in enzyme manufacturing;
- Professional R & D team: more than 10 international and national patents and multiple national research projects;
- Habio have been awarded the designation " National High-tech Enterprises" in 2015;
- Professional after-sales service: Efficiency, Punctuality, Technical suppot (Sales area covers over 30 countries including Asia, America and Europe)
Habio is supplying enzymes for food grade,feed grade,industry grade etc.
Pls feel free to contact for further details.