|Product Name:||Home Alcohol Still,100L, 200L|
|Capacity(L):||100L or per custom|
|Weight(KGS):||60KGS per size|
|Usage:||Moonshine distilling of vodka, gin, whiskey, brandy, Milk Heating|
The micro stills produced by Wenzhou Junteng Machinery Limited is specially designed and built for families and small distillery usage. They occupy small room space, and can be operated easily. The investment is also very small. These micro stills must be your best choice if you want to distill good spirits for your families, or want to start a business of small distillery. Following are the key components and the relative functions.
- Boiler: this boiler is heated by 6KW electric heating element for distilling spirits from mash. The stainless steel manhole and movable legs with wheels make the whole distilling process become much easier.
- Control panel: the control panel is used to control the electric heating element to heat the mash inside the boiler. You can set up the Max. and Min. temperature for heating through this control panel.
- Copper helmet/onion: the copper helmet makes fine spirits because it decreases the nasty taste and makes the alchol much smoother. This can be a optional choice for distiller.
- Bubble cap plates column: the bubble cap plates are used for reflux.The number of plates can be ranged from 4 to 12 per distillers requirement. The more number of plates you use, the higher % abv that you can get for spirits.
- Dephlegmator: the dephlegmator is the key to the whole still, without the deflegmator it’s very difficult to create reflux. This unit allows the cool water to condense your alcohol vapor as it passes through the multiple internal cooling tubes, allowing it to fall back to your column. Then the bubble cap plates can do their job which allows you to purify your ethanol to very high proof.
- Gin basket: the gin basket is for loading the spicy that produce flavor spirit that people like. This can be a optional choice for distiller.
- Product condensor: the vapor passing through the cooling tubes gets in touch with the cold water and exchange heat with each other. Then the vapor is condensed to liquid spirit that we want.
Other Models for You
Please click the picture of models that you like for more details!